Nintendo released an update to the Wii U's system software today, a minor revision that brings "further improvements to overall system stability" to the console.
The small, 30 MB update (version 2.1.3 U), released today, is the most recent since Nintendo's December update to the console, which offered similar stability improvements and "other minor adjustments ... to enhance the user experience."
On its support site, Nintendo notes the previously announced Wii U system update scheduled for spring will be released sometime in April. It will add "new features and further improvements to the user experience," Nintendo says.
In January, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata promised two system updates in spring and summer, adding Virtual Console support and speeding up the Wii U's sluggish menus.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward