Nintendo released an update to the Wii U's system software today, a minor revision that brings "further improvements to overall system stability" to the console.
The small, 30 MB update (version 2.1.3 U), released today, is the most recent since Nintendo's December update to the console, which offered similar stability improvements and "other minor adjustments ... to enhance the user experience."
On its support site, Nintendo notes the previously announced Wii U system update scheduled for spring will be released sometime in April. It will add "new features and further improvements to the user experience," Nintendo says.
In January, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata promised two system updates in spring and summer, adding Virtual Console support and speeding up the Wii U's sluggish menus.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Mon Aug 18