Sony Computer Entertainment America will feature unreleased games Injustice: Gods Among Us and Tearaway, as well as new releases at this year's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, the company announced via the PlayStation Blog.
PlayStation All-Stars and God of War: Ascension will also be included in the company's line-up. Those who play either game will have the chance to win a pass upgrade for the music festival, granting access to Coachella's VIP perks. SCEA will also give out PlayStation 3s and Vitas, as well as PlayStation Plus and Music Unlimited memberships. Coachella will take place in Indio, Calif., from April 12 to 14 and April 19 to 21.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is expected to launch April 16 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U, while Media Molecule's Tearaway is slated for release sometime this year. Check out our interview with Tearaway's director here.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes