ACE Team has released a new gameplay trailer for the sequel to its 2009 surreal fantasy first-person brawler Zeno Clash, and it has plenty of face-punching to go around.
The trailer reintroduces us to fugitive protagonist Ghat and a companion named Rimat before immediately launching into the brawls. As in the first game, Ghat is able to dodge, block, and rearrange the already-grotesque faces of the bestial inhabitants of the land of Zenozoik. Also shown is a brief glimpse of Zeno Clash 2's added RPG elements, allowing players to level up Ghat's physical attributes and "leadership."
Zeno Clash 2 is slated for release on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PCs later this year.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox