Capcom has moved the Spark Unlimited developed Lost Planet 3 to a June 26 release in North America, with a June 28 launch to follow in Europe, the publisher announced today.
Lost Planet 3 was originally targeted for an "early 2013" release in North America, with some retailers pointing to a March release for the game.
The game marks the debut collaboration between the publisher and developer, following Capcom's decision to use a Western studio to help create a more cinematic and story-driven experience compared to the previous entries in the series. Check out our in-depth feature with Capcom Japan producer Andrew Szymanski regarding how this collaboration came to be.
The game is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Microsoft hosting ID@Xbox open house before PAX kicks off
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge