Capcom has moved the Spark Unlimited developed Lost Planet 3 to a June 26 release in North America, with a June 28 launch to follow in Europe, the publisher announced today.
Lost Planet 3 was originally targeted for an "early 2013" release in North America, with some retailers pointing to a March release for the game.
The game marks the debut collaboration between the publisher and developer, following Capcom's decision to use a Western studio to help create a more cinematic and story-driven experience compared to the previous entries in the series. Check out our in-depth feature with Capcom Japan producer Andrew Szymanski regarding how this collaboration came to be.
The game is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Shadowrun Returns gets a Director's Cut of its expansion this September
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'