Capcom has moved the Spark Unlimited developed Lost Planet 3 to a June 26 release in North America, with a June 28 launch to follow in Europe, the publisher announced today.
Lost Planet 3 was originally targeted for an "early 2013" release in North America, with some retailers pointing to a March release for the game.
The game marks the debut collaboration between the publisher and developer, following Capcom's decision to use a Western studio to help create a more cinematic and story-driven experience compared to the previous entries in the series. Check out our in-depth feature with Capcom Japan producer Andrew Szymanski regarding how this collaboration came to be.
The game is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Bungie pays up $95K to the composer behind Halo
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft