Capcom has moved the Spark Unlimited developed Lost Planet 3 to a June 26 release in North America, with a June 28 launch to follow in Europe, the publisher announced today.
Lost Planet 3 was originally targeted for an "early 2013" release in North America, with some retailers pointing to a March release for the game.
The game marks the debut collaboration between the publisher and developer, following Capcom's decision to use a Western studio to help create a more cinematic and story-driven experience compared to the previous entries in the series. Check out our in-depth feature with Capcom Japan producer Andrew Szymanski regarding how this collaboration came to be.
The game is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Roguelike-JRPG Dragon Fin Soup is two developers' quest for creative fulfillment