Aliens: Colonial Marines co-developer Gearbox Software patched the shooter on Xbox 360 today, fixing bugs in both the campaign and multiplayer modes.
The patch will be available soon for the Windows PC and PlayStation 3 versions of the game, according to Gearbox's Twitter account.
This title update, the first since the game's release in mid-February, fixes bugs such as players falling through the game world, weapons firing on their own, Achievements failing to unlock and text displaying incorrectly. It does not address a problem that some Xbox 360 players were having: Their games weren't saving progress.
Check out the full patch notes below.
- Addressed an issue that could sometimes cause co-op player revival to not work under certain circumstances.
- Addressed issues with players not spawning into a level properly.
- Fixed a marine player invincibility exploit.
- Resolved several instances where players could walk or fall outside of maps.
- Fixed an issue that could cause localized text to sometimes display incorrectly.
- Addressed an issue where weapon ammunition was not always highlighted properly.
- Addressed some issues where multiplayer / co-op clients could see interactive objects displayed in a different state.
- Fixed a bug affecting voiceovers with the Firing Range bonus content.
- Addressed an issue where Ripley’s Flamethrower (bonus content) would sometimes fire continuously without player input.
- Addressed a rare issue that could cause Achievements to not unlock properly.
- General user interface improvements.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Addressed some issues that could cause improper warping for co-op players.
- Various tweaks to address instances where NPC characters would not always properly navigate to objectives.
- Added safeguards to prevent players from using a weapon in the weapons-suppressed portion of "One Bullet."
- Modified Bella and Reid's behavior in "No Hope in Hadley's" to prevent them from spawning at the wrong point.
- Fixed issues that could clients to report inaccurate results and statistics.
- Addressed instances where a map would appear to "pop in" when loading into a new match.
- Addressed an issue that was could cause stutter when opening the multiplayer scoreboard.
- Switching profiles while in a lobby now returns players to the title screen immediately.
- Multiplayer teams should now correctly auto-balance between rounds.
- New Xeno appearance customization added.
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Madden 15's outspoken cover star loses with grace in his very first game
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is a mature, 'true remaster' of the original game
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming 'early 2015'
- See how World of Warcraft's other side lives
- Saints Row developer: 'Sarkeesian is right'
- League of Legends World Championship poised to sell out 45K seat stadium
- State of Decay dev's latest project is like the online Pokémon game you've always wanted
- VR school girls? When a Pokemon fighting game isn't the weirdest project from Bandai Namco