Kicking off today's independent developer conference BitSummit in Japan, show organizers released a trailer highlighting games from studios appearing at the event. That includes teams many in the west know such as Studio Pixel (Cave Story) and Nigoro (La Mulana), as well as lesser known groups like Himo (Second Person Shooter Zato) and Dracue (Gunhound EX).
Polygon will have more from BitSummit soon.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer