Ubisoft announced today that it will give theater presentations at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Boston for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag and Watch Dogs, and show off a new demo of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
The Ubisoft booth at PAX East will showcase some of the studio's digital, PC and iOS titles, and new content for its upcoming console releases will be shown in a fully-enclosed theater. The studio announced that during the exclusive look at Black Flag, attendees will be introduced to the game's hero and also receive a special edition Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag inflatable sword (while supplies last).
PAX East will take place in Boston from March 22 to 24.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations DLC reintroduces Alucard March 25