The developers at SCE Sony Santa Monica Studio, the company behind the console versions of the God of War games, don't know what's next after God of War: Ascension, according to an interview with CVG.
For now, SCE Santa Monica will be supporting Ascension with multiplayer and DLC, lead designer Mark Simon said. But the company's next project is undetermined.
"We actually don't know what we're going to be doing after Ascension," Simon said.
Whatever the future holds for the studio, Simon said he's impressed with the PlayStation 4's specs and would like to see Kratos return.
"I think there's still life in Kratos," he said. "He's a fun character to design games around and I love playing him."
For more on both God of War: Ascension's single player and multiplayer components, be sure to check out our review.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'