The developers at SCE Sony Santa Monica Studio, the company behind the console versions of the God of War games, don't know what's next after God of War: Ascension, according to an interview with CVG.
For now, SCE Santa Monica will be supporting Ascension with multiplayer and DLC, lead designer Mark Simon said. But the company's next project is undetermined.
"We actually don't know what we're going to be doing after Ascension," Simon said.
Whatever the future holds for the studio, Simon said he's impressed with the PlayStation 4's specs and would like to see Kratos return.
"I think there's still life in Kratos," he said. "He's a fun character to design games around and I love playing him."
For more on both God of War: Ascension's single player and multiplayer components, be sure to check out our review.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)