Left 4 Dead 2 players can show their love for Double Fine Productions' Brutal Legend — which was recently re-released on Windows PC through Steam — thanks to the Steam Workshop. A pair of axes, both wielded by Brutal Legend's Eddie Riggs, are now available as melee weapons in Valve's zombie apocalypse shooter.
On the Left 4 Dead Blog, Valve teases another potential crossover, this one from Resident Evil 6. Promising some content tutorials for Workshop content, Valve shows a model of a zombie that looks strikingly like the Bloodshot enemies from Resident Evil 6.
Capcom plans to release Resident Evil 6 on Windows PC — and through Steam — on March 22. Given Valve's history of allowing content from other properties into its games, Left 4 Dead 2 may be getting similar treatment.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- Unforgiving, sophisticated and vast: Three deaths in The Long Dark
- These Pokemon GIFs are good enough to replace comments
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- A card game that teaches catcallers to stop being pigs