The Xbox Live Marketplace is holding a one-day-only sale today, including discounts on the Assassin's Creed 3 season pass as well as a handful of add-on content for select titles, according to a post on Major Nelson.
Xbox Live users can snag the following content, some available for up to 75 percent off the original pricing:
- The Amazing Spider-Man on Games on Demand for 1520 Microsoft Points ($19.99)
- Assassin's Creed 3 season pass for 1600 Microsoft Points ($20)
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath for 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50)
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials for 160 Microsoft Points ($2)
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: The Pitt for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
The above content will return to its regular pricing after today, Xbox's Larry Hryb noted on the blog.
Xbox Live users can still grab discounts on a number of titles and DLC through the Marketplace as part of the Xbox Live Spring Sale, which also ends after today.
- How indie devs are finding success, and publicity, in toys and merch
- Tales from the Borderlands stars two lying, greedy Pandorians (update)
- Want to know how many times you died in Dark Souls?
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- When a successful game is a failure
- Check out Nintendo's new Kyoto office with an old-school logo
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Namco High studio ShiftyLook is shutting its doors
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- The next game from Crimson Dragon studio is Project Life for Oculus Rift