The Xbox Live Marketplace is holding a one-day-only sale today, including discounts on the Assassin's Creed 3 season pass as well as a handful of add-on content for select titles, according to a post on Major Nelson.
Xbox Live users can snag the following content, some available for up to 75 percent off the original pricing:
- The Amazing Spider-Man on Games on Demand for 1520 Microsoft Points ($19.99)
- Assassin's Creed 3 season pass for 1600 Microsoft Points ($20)
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath for 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50)
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials for 160 Microsoft Points ($2)
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: The Pitt for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
The above content will return to its regular pricing after today, Xbox's Larry Hryb noted on the blog.
Xbox Live users can still grab discounts on a number of titles and DLC through the Marketplace as part of the Xbox Live Spring Sale, which also ends after today.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
- Defiance game will continue, even if the Syfy TV show ends
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- Watch Dogs may be commuting to New Jersey this fall
- Steam deals announced for Far Cry 4 and Assassin's Creed Unity
- Japanese console market down 16 percent