The Xbox Live Marketplace is holding a one-day-only sale today, including discounts on the Assassin's Creed 3 season pass as well as a handful of add-on content for select titles, according to a post on Major Nelson.
Xbox Live users can snag the following content, some available for up to 75 percent off the original pricing:
- The Amazing Spider-Man on Games on Demand for 1520 Microsoft Points ($19.99)
- Assassin's Creed 3 season pass for 1600 Microsoft Points ($20)
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath for 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50)
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials for 160 Microsoft Points ($2)
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: The Pitt for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
The above content will return to its regular pricing after today, Xbox's Larry Hryb noted on the blog.
Xbox Live users can still grab discounts on a number of titles and DLC through the Marketplace as part of the Xbox Live Spring Sale, which also ends after today.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?
- Documentary that explores queerness in games out now for pay what you want price
- Botanicula ready for iPad on May 1
- Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion Galactic Strongholds delayed
- The Dreamcast was the beginning, and the end, of the golden age of peripherals
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown is 'coming soon' to Android