The Xbox Live Marketplace is holding a one-day-only sale today, including discounts on the Assassin's Creed 3 season pass as well as a handful of add-on content for select titles, according to a post on Major Nelson.
Xbox Live users can snag the following content, some available for up to 75 percent off the original pricing:
- The Amazing Spider-Man on Games on Demand for 1520 Microsoft Points ($19.99)
- Assassin's Creed 3 season pass for 1600 Microsoft Points ($20)
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath for 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50)
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials for 160 Microsoft Points ($2)
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: The Pitt for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
The above content will return to its regular pricing after today, Xbox's Larry Hryb noted on the blog.
Xbox Live users can still grab discounts on a number of titles and DLC through the Marketplace as part of the Xbox Live Spring Sale, which also ends after today.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Nathan Fillion and co-stars will reunite for Firefly Online
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham's Comic-Con trailer shows the Justice League in action
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- The Nic Cage-led Superman movie was delightfully bizarre, and doomed
- No, Facebook won't control the games you create using the Rift