The Xbox Live Marketplace is holding a one-day-only sale today, including discounts on the Assassin's Creed 3 season pass as well as a handful of add-on content for select titles, according to a post on Major Nelson.
Xbox Live users can snag the following content, some available for up to 75 percent off the original pricing:
- The Amazing Spider-Man on Games on Demand for 1520 Microsoft Points ($19.99)
- Assassin's Creed 3 season pass for 1600 Microsoft Points ($20)
- Battlefield 3: Aftermath for 600 Microsoft Points ($7.50)
- Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials for 160 Microsoft Points ($2)
- Fallout 3: Broken Steel for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Operation Anchorage for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: The Pitt for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
- Fallout 3: Point Lookout for 200 Microsoft Points ($2.50)
The above content will return to its regular pricing after today, Xbox's Larry Hryb noted on the blog.
Xbox Live users can still grab discounts on a number of titles and DLC through the Marketplace as part of the Xbox Live Spring Sale, which also ends after today.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth videos detail damage-dealing Boost system
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'