Sony Computer Entertainment has reorganized its Asian offices: the company has merged its Japan and Asia branches into one overarching division, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia, it announced today.
The reorganization entails structural changes within the company such as the formation of a new strategic planning department, a new first-party publishing department and a new product management unit.
Hiroshi Kawano, who was the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, will serve as the president of the newly formed division. Hiroyuki Oda, formerly the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Asia, will take the title of deputy president and continue to work out of the Asia headquarters.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart