Sony Computer Entertainment has reorganized its Asian offices: the company has merged its Japan and Asia branches into one overarching division, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia, it announced today.
The reorganization entails structural changes within the company such as the formation of a new strategic planning department, a new first-party publishing department and a new product management unit.
Hiroshi Kawano, who was the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, will serve as the president of the newly formed division. Hiroyuki Oda, formerly the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Asia, will take the title of deputy president and continue to work out of the Asia headquarters.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!