Sony Computer Entertainment has reorganized its Asian offices: the company has merged its Japan and Asia branches into one overarching division, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia, it announced today.
The reorganization entails structural changes within the company such as the formation of a new strategic planning department, a new first-party publishing department and a new product management unit.
Hiroshi Kawano, who was the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, will serve as the president of the newly formed division. Hiroyuki Oda, formerly the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Asia, will take the title of deputy president and continue to work out of the Asia headquarters.
- XBOne Classifieds
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Dracul: Now not a Dick