Sony Computer Entertainment has reorganized its Asian offices: the company has merged its Japan and Asia branches into one overarching division, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia, it announced today.
The reorganization entails structural changes within the company such as the formation of a new strategic planning department, a new first-party publishing department and a new product management unit.
Hiroshi Kawano, who was the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, will serve as the president of the newly formed division. Hiroyuki Oda, formerly the president of Sony Computer Entertainment Asia, will take the title of deputy president and continue to work out of the Asia headquarters.
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall