Poker Night 2, a sequel to Telltale Games' original high-stakes poker game, is headed to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Mac via Steam in "late April," according to Telltale's official press release.
The game will also come to "other platforms to be announced" at a later date, the press release revealed.
Confirming a leak from last week, the game will allow players to compete against Claptrap from Gearbox Software's Borderlands series, Brock Samson from The Venture Bros., Sam from Sam & Max and Ash Williams from the Evil Dead series. Portal's GLaDOS will serve as the dealer.
When playing the downloadable card game, players will get a chance to earn "Bounty Unlocks," which they can cash in for skins and heads in Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC, character accessories in Team Fortress 2 on PC, Xbox 360 Avatar items and PlayStation 3 themes.
"It's great to revisit our roots after the success of The Walking Dead," said Dan Connors, Telltale's CEO. "People might not know that we have a strong history of humor in our games and players are going to find a lot of laughs in Poker Night 2. Poker Night 2 is another example of our ability to work with phenomenal partners and bring great characters to life in the gaming universe."
Update: Check out the announcement trailer below.
Update 2: A representative from Telltale told Polygon that Bounty Unlocks "are tied to the platform on which the game is purchased." For example, you'll need to purchase Poker Night 2 on PC to unlock the Team Fortress 2 items on PC.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)