Developer ACE Team's outlandish first-person brawler Zeno Clash 2 will come to Steam — where the game is currently available for pre-order in multiple editions — beginning April 30, publisher Atlus announced today.
Regularly priced at $19.99, Zeno Clash 2 can be pre-ordered from Steam for 10 percent off that price and includes the original Zeno Clash at no additional cost. A deluxe version of the game, which includes Zeno Clash 2's soundtrack and a digital art book, as well as a copy of the original game, is available to pre-order for $26.99. For additional savings, a two-pack of the game — again featuring two copies of the original Zeno Clash — is available for $29.99.
Atlus says the release dates for the console versions of the game are still pending. The game is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 as a downloadable title.
Zeno Clash 2 picks up shortly after the events of the 2009 original, promising more backstory on the game's universe, improved first-person fisticuffs and new role-playing game mechanics.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft