PlayStation Plus subscribers in North America will get free access to five games in April, according to an update on the PlayStation Blog — Demon's Souls, Malicious and Labyrinth Legends for PlayStation 3; and PSP game Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny and Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge for PlayStation Vita.
Those games will be made available for free to PS Plus members over the next month, starting with From Software's dark, challenging role-playing game Demon's Souls on April 2.
The PlayStation Store update on April 2 will also bring with it discounts on games like Telltale Games' The Walking Dead, Söldner-X2 and Rainbow Moon.
This month's free PlayStation Plus offerings will replace a trio of titles leaving the Instant Game Collection in April: Spec Ops: The Line, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Anomaly: Warzone Earth.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)