Firaxis Games' revealed.: Enemy Unknown is available now for on the in North America for $39.99, the official PlayStation blog
Last month, 2K Games announced that a full port of iOS devices this Summer.will launch for
In an interview with Polygon, lead developer Jake Solomon said that porting XCOM to iOS felt "natural," and that the "touch interface is sort of uniquely suited to strategy games, especially turn-based strategy games."
XCOM: Enemy Unknown was first released on Oct. 9, 2012 forPC, PlayStation 3 and .
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free