Firaxis Games' revealed.: Enemy Unknown is available now for on the in North America for $39.99, the official PlayStation blog
Last month, 2K Games announced that a full port of iOS devices this Summer.will launch for
In an interview with Polygon, lead developer Jake Solomon said that porting XCOM to iOS felt "natural," and that the "touch interface is sort of uniquely suited to strategy games, especially turn-based strategy games."
XCOM: Enemy Unknown was first released on Oct. 9, 2012 forPC, PlayStation 3 and .
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer