Bethesda aim to make "considerably more noise" in 2013 "as a publisher," the company's vice president Peter Hines said in an OXM podcast.
"I think you'll hear us making considerably more noise this year than we did last year, as a publisher," he told OXM. "Obviously the Elder Dishonored DLC, but we will be announcing new stuff and making some noise, and I think when we get the chance to show you guys what we're up to, that you'll sit up and take notice."Online is out and we've got the
Hines went on to say "people will get really excited" when Bethesda reveals what it is up to, and that it is "continuing to push the boundaries, reinvent" and working with "passionate teams who know what they're doing."
"So who that is, and what they're doing is TBD," Hines said.
Polygon reported last week that Doom 4 development was rebooted in late 2011 by its publisher Bethesda because the original "did not exhibit the quality and excitement that id and Bethesda intend to deliver." The shooter is currently in development for next-generation consoles.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today