Bethesda aim to make "considerably more noise" in 2013 "as a publisher," the company's vice president Peter Hines said in an OXM podcast.
"I think you'll hear us making considerably more noise this year than we did last year, as a publisher," he told OXM. "Obviously the Elder Dishonored DLC, but we will be announcing new stuff and making some noise, and I think when we get the chance to show you guys what we're up to, that you'll sit up and take notice."Online is out and we've got the
Hines went on to say "people will get really excited" when Bethesda reveals what it is up to, and that it is "continuing to push the boundaries, reinvent" and working with "passionate teams who know what they're doing."
"So who that is, and what they're doing is TBD," Hines said.
Polygon reported last week that Doom 4 development was rebooted in late 2011 by its publisher Bethesda because the original "did not exhibit the quality and excitement that id and Bethesda intend to deliver." The shooter is currently in development for next-generation consoles.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)
- Got a great deal at GamesRepublic.com
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- On Patreon support
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- DDoS and QoS
- Why Pokkén Tournament is the best thing to happen to the Pokémon franchise for over a decade