Bethesda aim to make "considerably more noise" in 2013 "as a publisher," the company's vice president Peter Hines said in an OXM podcast.
"I think you'll hear us making considerably more noise this year than we did last year, as a publisher," he told OXM. "Obviously the Elder Dishonored DLC, but we will be announcing new stuff and making some noise, and I think when we get the chance to show you guys what we're up to, that you'll sit up and take notice."Online is out and we've got the
Hines went on to say "people will get really excited" when Bethesda reveals what it is up to, and that it is "continuing to push the boundaries, reinvent" and working with "passionate teams who know what they're doing."
"So who that is, and what they're doing is TBD," Hines said.
Polygon reported last week that Doom 4 development was rebooted in late 2011 by its publisher Bethesda because the original "did not exhibit the quality and excitement that id and Bethesda intend to deliver." The shooter is currently in development for next-generation consoles.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- This is why we can't have nice things.