Bethesda aim to make "considerably more noise" in 2013 "as a publisher," the company's vice president Peter Hines said in an OXM podcast.
"I think you'll hear us making considerably more noise this year than we did last year, as a publisher," he told OXM. "Obviously the Elder Dishonored DLC, but we will be announcing new stuff and making some noise, and I think when we get the chance to show you guys what we're up to, that you'll sit up and take notice."Online is out and we've got the
Hines went on to say "people will get really excited" when Bethesda reveals what it is up to, and that it is "continuing to push the boundaries, reinvent" and working with "passionate teams who know what they're doing."
"So who that is, and what they're doing is TBD," Hines said.
Polygon reported last week that Doom 4 development was rebooted in late 2011 by its publisher Bethesda because the original "did not exhibit the quality and excitement that id and Bethesda intend to deliver." The shooter is currently in development for next-generation consoles.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?