The promised second demo for Rayman Legends on Wii U, which hits later this month, gives players a chance to test the game's online mode, including an exclusive Wii U-only level, Nintendo announced today.
The demo includes a look at the game's online challenge mode, which is made up of four levels, including the Wii U-only level "Murfy's Dungeon." As previously reported, new challenges will be added on a daily and weekly basis, each one with its own set of leaderboards.
In February, Rayman Legends senior game designer Michael Micholic and creative director Michel Ancel took to Facebook to address fans' distress over Ubisoft's decision to delay the Wii U version for release alongside its PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. In a video message, the pair said they would release the full online mode in a demo for Wii U players only.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business