20 years after its TV debut, a Whacking Day episode-themed update is now available for The Simpsons: Tapped Out for and until May 2.
The update features a new mini-game where players can earn currency and prizes by whacking snakes with a baton and two new quests: defeat the Serpent Menace and save the snakes from Whacking Day.
New episode-significant structures include Fort Sensible, Lugash's Gym, Duff Stadium and the Springfield Coliseum. Additional characters featured from the Whacking Day adventure include Ninja Homer, Miss Springfield, gymnast Lisa, Drederick Tatum and washboard abs Willie.
Miscellaneous Whacking Day-themed items include shirts and colorful practice snake sticks.
The Whacking Day update is available to download for free from the App Store and Google Play.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song