20 years after its TV debut, a Whacking Day episode-themed update is now available for The Simpsons: Tapped Out for and until May 2.
The update features a new mini-game where players can earn currency and prizes by whacking snakes with a baton and two new quests: defeat the Serpent Menace and save the snakes from Whacking Day.
New episode-significant structures include Fort Sensible, Lugash's Gym, Duff Stadium and the Springfield Coliseum. Additional characters featured from the Whacking Day adventure include Ninja Homer, Miss Springfield, gymnast Lisa, Drederick Tatum and washboard abs Willie.
Miscellaneous Whacking Day-themed items include shirts and colorful practice snake sticks.
The Whacking Day update is available to download for free from the App Store and Google Play.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer