20 years after its TV debut, a Whacking Day episode-themed update is now available for The Simpsons: Tapped Out for and until May 2.
The update features a new mini-game where players can earn currency and prizes by whacking snakes with a baton and two new quests: defeat the Serpent Menace and save the snakes from Whacking Day.
New episode-significant structures include Fort Sensible, Lugash's Gym, Duff Stadium and the Springfield Coliseum. Additional characters featured from the Whacking Day adventure include Ninja Homer, Miss Springfield, gymnast Lisa, Drederick Tatum and washboard abs Willie.
Miscellaneous Whacking Day-themed items include shirts and colorful practice snake sticks.
The Whacking Day update is available to download for free from the App Store and Google Play.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- The Uncharted movie finally gets a release date set in stone