In Draw It!, two teams of two, each of which includes one celebrity, will square off over three rounds, earning "gold coins" for correctly identifying drawings. The winner will team up with both celebrities in the final round, where they must guess five correct drawings in 90 seconds. If they fail, the cash prize rolls over to the next episode.
"We're very excited to work with Channel 4 to produce a brand new show inspired by one of the biggest hits in app history to date," said Victoria Ashbourne, Victory Television's managing director. "There's a creative side to everyone, sometimes more obvious than others, and the show will really tap into that with a race against the clock and plenty of humor."
OMGPOP developed the mobile drawing game, and Zynga purchased the developer shortly after its release last year. A representative for Zynga confirmed to Polygon earlier this month that former OMGPOP CEO Dan Porter left the company.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- 25 character code not working on Xbox1
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?