In Draw It!, two teams of two, each of which includes one celebrity, will square off over three rounds, earning "gold coins" for correctly identifying drawings. The winner will team up with both celebrities in the final round, where they must guess five correct drawings in 90 seconds. If they fail, the cash prize rolls over to the next episode.
"We're very excited to work with Channel 4 to produce a brand new show inspired by one of the biggest hits in app history to date," said Victoria Ashbourne, Victory Television's managing director. "There's a creative side to everyone, sometimes more obvious than others, and the show will really tap into that with a race against the clock and plenty of humor."
OMGPOP developed the mobile drawing game, and Zynga purchased the developer shortly after its release last year. A representative for Zynga confirmed to Polygon earlier this month that former OMGPOP CEO Dan Porter left the company.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC