In Draw It!, two teams of two, each of which includes one celebrity, will square off over three rounds, earning "gold coins" for correctly identifying drawings. The winner will team up with both celebrities in the final round, where they must guess five correct drawings in 90 seconds. If they fail, the cash prize rolls over to the next episode.
"We're very excited to work with Channel 4 to produce a brand new show inspired by one of the biggest hits in app history to date," said Victoria Ashbourne, Victory Television's managing director. "There's a creative side to everyone, sometimes more obvious than others, and the show will really tap into that with a race against the clock and plenty of humor."
OMGPOP developed the mobile drawing game, and Zynga purchased the developer shortly after its release last year. A representative for Zynga confirmed to Polygon earlier this month that former OMGPOP CEO Dan Porter left the company.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward