In Draw It!, two teams of two, each of which includes one celebrity, will square off over three rounds, earning "gold coins" for correctly identifying drawings. The winner will team up with both celebrities in the final round, where they must guess five correct drawings in 90 seconds. If they fail, the cash prize rolls over to the next episode.
"We're very excited to work with Channel 4 to produce a brand new show inspired by one of the biggest hits in app history to date," said Victoria Ashbourne, Victory Television's managing director. "There's a creative side to everyone, sometimes more obvious than others, and the show will really tap into that with a race against the clock and plenty of humor."
OMGPOP developed the mobile drawing game, and Zynga purchased the developer shortly after its release last year. A representative for Zynga confirmed to Polygon earlier this month that former OMGPOP CEO Dan Porter left the company.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Grand Theft Auto 5's PC version will get an updated soundtrack
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29