Wargaming is commemorating the two-year anniversary of strategy title World of Tanks' launch in North America by rewarding players with bonuses and discounts, the company announced today.
The festivities will start on Friday, April 12 at 7:30 a.m. ET and end on Monday, April 15 at 7:00 a.m. ET. Players can snag a 5x experience bonus for the first victory of each day in each vehicle. There will also be 50 percent discounts on equipment and crew training and retraining, as well as other discounts when making purchases with earned credits or the in-game gold currency.
Players can also take advantage of credit increases ranging from 30 to 100 percent for using specific vehicles, as well as a 15 percent gold discount on a handful of premium vehicles. A full listing of what tanks fall under these promotions is available on the World of Tanks website.
Wargaming will also host a livestream on Twitch today until 10 p.m. ET, featuring members of the Wargaming community in America. The group plans to give away more than $15,000 in prizes during the stream, including Nvidia graphics cards, Logitech gaming keyboards and mice, Gunnar eyewear and Mad Catz brand gaming gear.
World of Tanks launched in North America in April 2011 for Windows PC.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Watch the entire Halo: Nightfall panel from Comic-Con