Why hello there.
This week on The Besties, we've decided to stick with the rules set forth in last week's episode because, hey, consistency has to rear its ugly head once in a while.
And if Justin sounds quiet this week, it's because his internet is crap and he only heard about half of every conversation. Either that or he walked away from the mic for a really, really long time without telling anyone.
- 2:50 - Best reason that Russ Frushtick is an obsessive maniac (BioShock Infinite)
- 23:30 - Best mash-up of two genres you wouldn't think work well together but do (Guacamelee)
- 30:30 - Half time - Beard!
- 33:15 - Best Easter Egg that is better than the actual game it's in (Soda Drinker Pro)
- 41:00 - Best multiplayer mode for ruining friendships (BattleBlock Theater)
- 50:00 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?