Why hello there.
This week on The Besties, we've decided to stick with the rules set forth in last week's episode because, hey, consistency has to rear its ugly head once in a while.
And if Justin sounds quiet this week, it's because his internet is crap and he only heard about half of every conversation. Either that or he walked away from the mic for a really, really long time without telling anyone.
- 2:50 - Best reason that Russ Frushtick is an obsessive maniac (BioShock Infinite)
- 23:30 - Best mash-up of two genres you wouldn't think work well together but do (Guacamelee)
- 30:30 - Half time - Beard!
- 33:15 - Best Easter Egg that is better than the actual game it's in (Soda Drinker Pro)
- 41:00 - Best multiplayer mode for ruining friendships (BattleBlock Theater)
- 50:00 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30