Why hello there.
This week on The Besties, we've decided to stick with the rules set forth in last week's episode because, hey, consistency has to rear its ugly head once in a while.
And if Justin sounds quiet this week, it's because his internet is crap and he only heard about half of every conversation. Either that or he walked away from the mic for a really, really long time without telling anyone.
- 2:50 - Best reason that Russ Frushtick is an obsessive maniac (BioShock Infinite)
- 23:30 - Best mash-up of two genres you wouldn't think work well together but do (Guacamelee)
- 30:30 - Half time - Beard!
- 33:15 - Best Easter Egg that is better than the actual game it's in (Soda Drinker Pro)
- 41:00 - Best multiplayer mode for ruining friendships (BattleBlock Theater)
- 50:00 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall