Why hello there.
This week on The Besties, we've decided to stick with the rules set forth in last week's episode because, hey, consistency has to rear its ugly head once in a while.
And if Justin sounds quiet this week, it's because his internet is crap and he only heard about half of every conversation. Either that or he walked away from the mic for a really, really long time without telling anyone.
- 2:50 - Best reason that Russ Frushtick is an obsessive maniac (BioShock Infinite)
- 23:30 - Best mash-up of two genres you wouldn't think work well together but do (Guacamelee)
- 30:30 - Half time - Beard!
- 33:15 - Best Easter Egg that is better than the actual game it's in (Soda Drinker Pro)
- 41:00 - Best multiplayer mode for ruining friendships (BattleBlock Theater)
- 50:00 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- A game inspired by psone graphics
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Destiny Beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Xbox One Spare Beta Code