Why hello there.
This week on The Besties, we've decided to stick with the rules set forth in last week's episode because, hey, consistency has to rear its ugly head once in a while.
And if Justin sounds quiet this week, it's because his internet is crap and he only heard about half of every conversation. Either that or he walked away from the mic for a really, really long time without telling anyone.
- 2:50 - Best reason that Russ Frushtick is an obsessive maniac (BioShock Infinite)
- 23:30 - Best mash-up of two genres you wouldn't think work well together but do (Guacamelee)
- 30:30 - Half time - Beard!
- 33:15 - Best Easter Egg that is better than the actual game it's in (Soda Drinker Pro)
- 41:00 - Best multiplayer mode for ruining friendships (BattleBlock Theater)
- 50:00 - The winner is...
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition