Xbox Live users may experience some problems when attempting to sign in, create new or existing Minecraft game saves or use Last.fm, according to the Xbox Live service status page.
"We're still hard at work fixing the issue members are having signing in to Xbox Live," the status page reads. "Thank you for your patience during this time ... If you're an Xbox Silver member having problems using existing or newly-created saves in Minecraft, please know we're working hard to fix this issue! We'll update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience!"
The service page advises users to check back every 30 minutes for updates. We have contacted Microsoft for comment and will update accordingly.
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?