Xbox Live users may experience some problems when attempting to sign in, create new or existing Minecraft game saves or use Last.fm, according to the Xbox Live service status page.
"We're still hard at work fixing the issue members are having signing in to Xbox Live," the status page reads. "Thank you for your patience during this time ... If you're an Xbox Silver member having problems using existing or newly-created saves in Minecraft, please know we're working hard to fix this issue! We'll update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience!"
The service page advises users to check back every 30 minutes for updates. We have contacted Microsoft for comment and will update accordingly.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Stopping non article videos from auto playing.
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites