Xbox Live users may experience some problems when attempting to sign in, create new or existing Minecraft game saves or use Last.fm, according to the Xbox Live service status page.
"We're still hard at work fixing the issue members are having signing in to Xbox Live," the status page reads. "Thank you for your patience during this time ... If you're an Xbox Silver member having problems using existing or newly-created saves in Minecraft, please know we're working hard to fix this issue! We'll update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience!"
The service page advises users to check back every 30 minutes for updates. We have contacted Microsoft for comment and will update accordingly.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Do you often read the reviews after finishing a game?
- A game inspired by psone graphics
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Destiny Beta