Xbox Live users may experience some problems when attempting to sign in, create new or existing Minecraft game saves or use Last.fm, according to the Xbox Live service status page.
"We're still hard at work fixing the issue members are having signing in to Xbox Live," the status page reads. "Thank you for your patience during this time ... If you're an Xbox Silver member having problems using existing or newly-created saves in Minecraft, please know we're working hard to fix this issue! We'll update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience!"
The service page advises users to check back every 30 minutes for updates. We have contacted Microsoft for comment and will update accordingly.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Combo Compilation of Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Feature to track games?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?