Xbox Live users may experience some problems when attempting to sign in, create new or existing Minecraft game saves or use Last.fm, according to the Xbox Live service status page.
"We're still hard at work fixing the issue members are having signing in to Xbox Live," the status page reads. "Thank you for your patience during this time ... If you're an Xbox Silver member having problems using existing or newly-created saves in Minecraft, please know we're working hard to fix this issue! We'll update you as soon as we have more information. Thanks for your patience!"
The service page advises users to check back every 30 minutes for updates. We have contacted Microsoft for comment and will update accordingly.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?