The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim's post-launch support team has moved on to work on Bethesda's next project, marking the end of the game's schedule of major content updates, the studio announced today.
"Parts of our team have also been in pre-production on our next major project," a post on Bethesda Blog reads, "and that game is at the point where it requires the studio's full attention to make it our biggest and best work yet."
The blog post added that though the support team is moving on, Bethesda will continue to provide minor updates to Skyrim "as needed." A representative for the company confirmed to Polygon that "no other DLC [is] coming," meaning Hearthfire, Dragonborn and Dawnguard will be the title's only expansions.
"We look forward to sharing our next adventure with you," the blog post adds.
More from Polygon
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27