The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim's post-launch support team has moved on to work on Bethesda's next project, marking the end of the game's schedule of major content updates, the studio announced today.
"Parts of our team have also been in pre-production on our next major project," a post on Bethesda Blog reads, "and that game is at the point where it requires the studio's full attention to make it our biggest and best work yet."
The blog post added that though the support team is moving on, Bethesda will continue to provide minor updates to Skyrim "as needed." A representative for the company confirmed to Polygon that "no other DLC [is] coming," meaning Hearthfire, Dragonborn and Dawnguard will be the title's only expansions.
"We look forward to sharing our next adventure with you," the blog post adds.
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!