Mad Dog 2: The Lost Gold will be re-released for PlayStation 3 via PlayStation Network this Tuesday, Digital Leisure supervising producer Paul Gold announced via PlayStation Blog.
Players take control of an anonymous main character out to track down a wanted outlaw. The Lost Gold will feature updated HD graphics, a new interface, extra difficulty modes and leaderboards. Additionally, the game will include a multiplayer party mode for up to four players.
Mad Dog 2: The Lost Gold was originally released in the early ‘90s. Its predecessor, arcade game Mad Dog McCree, was released for PSN in January. The Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack, which includes three games in the series, is also available on Wii.
A PlayStation Move trial version of the game will be available for free next week. You can watch the game's live-action, cowboy-filled trailer above.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer