Sega has made good on all those teasers; Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse will launch this summer on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Steam. Yacht Club Games' Shovel Knight closed its Kickstarter campaign over the weekend with more than triple its initial funding goal and met all stretch goals. Electronic Arts will end three more Facebook games from mobile developer Playfish, and Bestheda's post-launch team for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has moved on to another project, which the company says requires the studio's undivided attention.
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse 'reimagining' coming to PSN, XBLA and Steam this summer
- Shovel Knight Kickstarter ends with more than triple its goal amount
- EA closing Playfish's SimCity Social, The Sims Social, Pet Society
- Skyrim dev support team moves on to Bethesda's next project, no more DLC planned
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?