Sega has made good on all those teasers; Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse will launch this summer on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Steam. Yacht Club Games' Shovel Knight closed its Kickstarter campaign over the weekend with more than triple its initial funding goal and met all stretch goals. Electronic Arts will end three more Facebook games from mobile developer Playfish, and Bestheda's post-launch team for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has moved on to another project, which the company says requires the studio's undivided attention.
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse 'reimagining' coming to PSN, XBLA and Steam this summer
- Shovel Knight Kickstarter ends with more than triple its goal amount
- EA closing Playfish's SimCity Social, The Sims Social, Pet Society
- Skyrim dev support team moves on to Bethesda's next project, no more DLC planned
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?