Sega has made good on all those teasers; Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse will launch this summer on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Steam. Yacht Club Games' Shovel Knight closed its Kickstarter campaign over the weekend with more than triple its initial funding goal and met all stretch goals. Electronic Arts will end three more Facebook games from mobile developer Playfish, and Bestheda's post-launch team for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has moved on to another project, which the company says requires the studio's undivided attention.
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse 'reimagining' coming to PSN, XBLA and Steam this summer
- Shovel Knight Kickstarter ends with more than triple its goal amount
- EA closing Playfish's SimCity Social, The Sims Social, Pet Society
- Skyrim dev support team moves on to Bethesda's next project, no more DLC planned
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27