Sega has made good on all those teasers; Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse will launch this summer on PlayStation Network, Xbox Live Arcade and Steam. Yacht Club Games' Shovel Knight closed its Kickstarter campaign over the weekend with more than triple its initial funding goal and met all stretch goals. Electronic Arts will end three more Facebook games from mobile developer Playfish, and Bestheda's post-launch team for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim has moved on to another project, which the company says requires the studio's undivided attention.
- Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse 'reimagining' coming to PSN, XBLA and Steam this summer
- Shovel Knight Kickstarter ends with more than triple its goal amount
- EA closing Playfish's SimCity Social, The Sims Social, Pet Society
- Skyrim dev support team moves on to Bethesda's next project, no more DLC planned
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse