Downloadable content for the Windows PC version of The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is currently 50 percent off at GameStop, as discovered by Dealzon.
Those interested can pick up Dragonborn and Dawnguard for $9.99. Hearthfire is currently available for $2.49. Dragonborn, the latest DLC, takes players off the coast of Morrowind to explore the island of Solstheim. Dawnguard added vampires to the game, while Hearthfire allows players to buy land and build houses from the ground up.
Bethesda announced today that its Skyrim post-support launch team is officially moving on to its next project. A representative told Polygon that no further DLC is planned.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4