The game is available to purchase fromfor $9.99 and direct from Tomorrow Corporation for $10.
Tomorrow Corporation also revealed that aversion is "almost ready" for testing and that an update that will enable support for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 is a work in progress.
The game won one of its two Independent Games Festival awards nominations at the recent Game Developers Conference. It was nominated for the Seumas McNally Grand Prize and Technical Excellence, winning the latter.
Little Inferno was first released last November for Windows PC and iPad on Jan. 31.U, and it later launched for the
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Unreal Engine 4 updated with PS4, Xbox One, Linux and SteamOS support