Respawn Entertainment's next game could be called Titan, according to a trademark recently filed by the developer.
The trademark was filed last week on April 11, and according to the listing will be used for "video and computer game programs; video games discs; video game software."
Respawn, founded in 2010 by former Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella, is currently working on an untitled project to be published by Electronic Arts through EA's Partners Program. The only media available is a few blurry screenshots, one of which is posted above.
In 2011 EA Labels president Frank Gibeau stated the game was a "sci-fi shooter" that would allow the company to compete with franchises like Gears of War and Halo.
Earlier this year Zampella tweeted that Respawn will be at E3 2013, and that he had "no intention of showing up empty handed," hinting that Respawn's first game could be present at the show.
Last month the developer confirmed with Polygon that co-founder West had departed the company some time ago to attend to family-related matters.
Polygon has reached out to Respawn and EA for more details, and will update this story with information as we have it.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Fenix Fire launches Kickstarter campaign for arcade adventure Source
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?