SimCity now includes a free Crest-sponsored Attractions Set with five attractions that can only be obtained by buying dental hygiene products.
Purchasers of specially marked packages of Crest toothpaste and Oral-B Glide floss will find codes redeemable for offers including the Attractions Set, which features five attractions that will increase your population's happiness: Dolly the Dinosaur, Giant Garden Gnome, Llarry the Llama, Maxis Man Statue and the World's Largest Ball of Twine. It is impossible to buy the DLC in SimCity.
The codes can also be used for cash in The Sims Social, which is being closed June 14, or a coupon for $5 off a purchase on Origin. The Attractions Set isn't the first piece of sponsored SimCity DLC; earlier this month, a Nissan Leaf charging station and Leaf vehicles were added to the game.
Those who have a code can redeem it here. We're not sure why the website features images of a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox 360. SimCity launched last month on Windows PC and will be released June 11 on Mac.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?