SimCity now includes a free Crest-sponsored Attractions Set with five attractions that can only be obtained by buying dental hygiene products.
Purchasers of specially marked packages of Crest toothpaste and Oral-B Glide floss will find codes redeemable for offers including the Attractions Set, which features five attractions that will increase your population's happiness: Dolly the Dinosaur, Giant Garden Gnome, Llarry the Llama, Maxis Man Statue and the World's Largest Ball of Twine. It is impossible to buy the DLC in SimCity.
The codes can also be used for cash in The Sims Social, which is being closed June 14, or a coupon for $5 off a purchase on Origin. The Attractions Set isn't the first piece of sponsored SimCity DLC; earlier this month, a Nissan Leaf charging station and Leaf vehicles were added to the game.
Those who have a code can redeem it here. We're not sure why the website features images of a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox 360. SimCity launched last month on Windows PC and will be released June 11 on Mac.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- RIP Friends List?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Tell Us Your Story
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's the deal with DS2: Sunken Crown walkthrough?
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming