SimCity now includes a free Crest-sponsored Attractions Set with five attractions that can only be obtained by buying dental hygiene products.
Purchasers of specially marked packages of Crest toothpaste and Oral-B Glide floss will find codes redeemable for offers including the Attractions Set, which features five attractions that will increase your population's happiness: Dolly the Dinosaur, Giant Garden Gnome, Llarry the Llama, Maxis Man Statue and the World's Largest Ball of Twine. It is impossible to buy the DLC in SimCity.
The codes can also be used for cash in The Sims Social, which is being closed June 14, or a coupon for $5 off a purchase on Origin. The Attractions Set isn't the first piece of sponsored SimCity DLC; earlier this month, a Nissan Leaf charging station and Leaf vehicles were added to the game.
Those who have a code can redeem it here. We're not sure why the website features images of a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox 360. SimCity launched last month on Windows PC and will be released June 11 on Mac.
- Want to win the console war? Here's how
- But WHAT CAN BE DONE: dos and don'ts to combat online sexism
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing
- How to join Nintendo's roving band of Smash Bros. players at Comic-Con
- Why is 2K suddenly so preoccupied with the original BioShock?
More from Polygon
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- What's your favorite silly game?
- DESTINY disappointment?
- PS4 Beta Codes
- Standby Or Off On PS4