Diggs Nightcrawler, Moonbot Studios' upcoming adventure title for the augmented reality Wonderbook on PlayStation 3, will arrive in North America this holiday season, the studio announced on PlayStation Blog today.
Diggs Nightcrawler, which was revealed at Gamescom 2012, will be released in Europe significantly earlier; according to an EU PlayStation Blog post from earlier today, it will launch in the region May 29. We've reached out to Sony to find out why there's such a large gap between the regional releases.
The game's new release window announcement was accompanied by two new videos showcasing the game. The first, posted above, shows how players will be able to interact with Diggs by manipulating the Wonderbook; by turning pages or rotating the book, players can reveal clues scattered throughout the world. The second video, posted below, is a developer diary explaining the artistic and narrative inspirations Moonbot incorporated into the title.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements