EarthBound, Nintendo's irreverent sci-fi RPG, is coming to the Wii U Virtual Console sometime this year in North America and Europe, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata revealed during a Nintendo Direct presentation today.
The impetus for the game's western release was outcry from fans in the Miiverse social platform. The game has been out on the Virtual Console service in Japan for some time.
Iwata promised that more information on EarthBound's Virtual Console debut will surface in the coming months.
In This StoryStream
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!