Valve announced the sixth set of Steam Greenlight games today, including Death, Inc., which fell short of its Kickstarter goal earlier this year.
Other Kickstarter veterans include Dead State, a turn-based zombie combat role-playing game, and Shovel Knight, developer Yacht Club Games' "love letter to 8-bit games." Xyla Entertainment's rhythm-infused platformer Rush Bros. also made the cut.
The 18 games greenlight today include:
- Agarest: Generations of War
- Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures
- Battle Worlds: Kronos
- City of Steam
- Dead State
- Dead Trigger
- Death, Inc.
- Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey
- Frozen Endzone
- Legend of Dungeon
- Pinball Arcade
- Planet Explorers
- Rush Bros.
- Shovel Knight
Announced last year, Steam Greenlight allows members of the Steam community to vote on game and software titles to be distributed on Steam.
- PAX East 2014: All the games, all the news, all the kilts
- Jane Jensen's Moebius: Empire Rising now available for Windows PC and Mac
- What can Sony do to save the Vita?
- Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut - Overview video
- From gatekeepers to guns for hire: The new role of indie game publishers
- Swedish politicians compete in StarCraft 2 tournament ahead of election
- GaymerX may no longer hold annual conference, but it's far from over
- Humble Mobile Bundle 5 includes The Cave, The Room Two
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles review: passing by
- Titanfall getting namable loadouts, filterable challenges and more