Kalypso has released a new trailer for its upcoming vampire stealth action title Dark showing off players' abilities.
Whereas other vampire lore imbues vampires with the power to turn into a bat, hypnotize prey, or perhaps sparkle in the sunlight, Dark vampires seem to have some control over shadows. This trailer shows off the vampires' ability to sense the location of enemies, teleport short distances, distract foes with sound, and instantly kill enemies with a leaping attack.
Dark is scheduled to hit Windows PC and Xbox 360 later this year.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer