Microsoft is in talks to bring back the NBC television series Heroes, likely as part of its slate of original programming under the Xbox brand, reports TVLine.
The revival of the sci-fi series would feature new characters and stories, and could bring in heroes from the show's original run, which lasted from 2006-2010 on NBC, in cameos, according to TVLine's sources.
This past February, Microsoft announced the formation of the Los Angeles-based Xbox Entertainment Studios, a new division built to create original programming and interactive content. Former CBS executive Nancy Tellem, who joined Microsoft last fall, heads up the studio.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Games with great Sound Design