Microsoft is in talks to bring back the NBC television series Heroes, likely as part of its slate of original programming under the Xbox brand, reports TVLine.
The revival of the sci-fi series would feature new characters and stories, and could bring in heroes from the show's original run, which lasted from 2006-2010 on NBC, in cameos, according to TVLine's sources.
This past February, Microsoft announced the formation of the Los Angeles-based Xbox Entertainment Studios, a new division built to create original programming and interactive content. Former CBS executive Nancy Tellem, who joined Microsoft last fall, heads up the studio.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?
- Help Nipah build a PC