Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit launched on PSN on Sept. 25 for $14.99, XBLA on Sept. 26 for 1200 Microsoft Points and PC on Oct. 3 for $14.99.
A mobile version of Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, titled Hell Yeah! Pocket Inferno was released on Feb. 21 for .
Shortly after, the French independent developer announced that it let go of its staff and no games are currently in production, but it "hasn't closed down and is not bankrupt, going into administration."
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes