Capcom revised its financial forecast this morning, citing reasons ranging from a "decline in quality" in its overseas-outsourced games to a delay in catching up with the boom of digital media. A former Sega employee shared details and photos of an alleged console prototype codenamed "Pluto." Polygon had a chance to go hands-on with the new Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past sequel, and we've shared a new feature about designer Andy Schatz of Pocketwatch Games' Monaco.
- Capcom cuts profits, blames decline in quality on overseas development
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 'really leverages the 3DS,' Bill Trinen says
- A Link To The Past 2's wall movement will introduce new ways of solving puzzles
- Sega Pluto prototype allegedly revealed by former Sega employee
- The Long Con
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant