Capcom revised its financial forecast this morning, citing reasons ranging from a "decline in quality" in its overseas-outsourced games to a delay in catching up with the boom of digital media. A former Sega employee shared details and photos of an alleged console prototype codenamed "Pluto." Polygon had a chance to go hands-on with the new Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past sequel, and we've shared a new feature about designer Andy Schatz of Pocketwatch Games' Monaco.
- Capcom cuts profits, blames decline in quality on overseas development
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 'really leverages the 3DS,' Bill Trinen says
- A Link To The Past 2's wall movement will introduce new ways of solving puzzles
- Sega Pluto prototype allegedly revealed by former Sega employee
- The Long Con
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.