Capcom revised its financial forecast this morning, citing reasons ranging from a "decline in quality" in its overseas-outsourced games to a delay in catching up with the boom of digital media. A former Sega employee shared details and photos of an alleged console prototype codenamed "Pluto." Polygon had a chance to go hands-on with the new Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past sequel, and we've shared a new feature about designer Andy Schatz of Pocketwatch Games' Monaco.
- Capcom cuts profits, blames decline in quality on overseas development
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 'really leverages the 3DS,' Bill Trinen says
- A Link To The Past 2's wall movement will introduce new ways of solving puzzles
- Sega Pluto prototype allegedly revealed by former Sega employee
- The Long Con
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- XBOne Classifieds
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Getting a PS4
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Game development
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse