Capcom revised its financial forecast this morning, citing reasons ranging from a "decline in quality" in its overseas-outsourced games to a delay in catching up with the boom of digital media. A former Sega employee shared details and photos of an alleged console prototype codenamed "Pluto." Polygon had a chance to go hands-on with the new Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past sequel, and we've shared a new feature about designer Andy Schatz of Pocketwatch Games' Monaco.
- Capcom cuts profits, blames decline in quality on overseas development
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 'really leverages the 3DS,' Bill Trinen says
- A Link To The Past 2's wall movement will introduce new ways of solving puzzles
- Sega Pluto prototype allegedly revealed by former Sega employee
- The Long Con
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall