Capcom revised its financial forecast this morning, citing reasons ranging from a "decline in quality" in its overseas-outsourced games to a delay in catching up with the boom of digital media. A former Sega employee shared details and photos of an alleged console prototype codenamed "Pluto." Polygon had a chance to go hands-on with the new Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past sequel, and we've shared a new feature about designer Andy Schatz of Pocketwatch Games' Monaco.
- Capcom cuts profits, blames decline in quality on overseas development
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 'really leverages the 3DS,' Bill Trinen says
- A Link To The Past 2's wall movement will introduce new ways of solving puzzles
- Sega Pluto prototype allegedly revealed by former Sega employee
- The Long Con
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?