The UEFA Champions League final is set for the end of May, and Sony, a sponsor of the league, will set up a special area at the four-day UEFA Champions Festival with playable PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles, the company announced today.
The free Champions Festival will run from May 23-26 at The International Quarter in London's Stratford City, close to the location of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Sony will set up an area called the PlayStation Stadium, giving fans hands-on time with already available and upcoming titles including the PS3 titles Sports Champions 2, Puppeteer and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Tearaway on PS Vita.
The space will also feature an actual soccer pitch, so attendees can partake in drills, coaching sessions, penalty kicks and more. Prizes for the activities include games, consoles and even tickets to the Champions League final, which will take place Saturday, May 25.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free