The UEFA Champions League final is set for the end of May, and Sony, a sponsor of the league, will set up a special area at the four-day UEFA Champions Festival with playable PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles, the company announced today.
The free Champions Festival will run from May 23-26 at The International Quarter in London's Stratford City, close to the location of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Sony will set up an area called the PlayStation Stadium, giving fans hands-on time with already available and upcoming titles including the PS3 titles Sports Champions 2, Puppeteer and Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, and Tearaway on PS Vita.
The space will also feature an actual soccer pitch, so attendees can partake in drills, coaching sessions, penalty kicks and more. Prizes for the activities include games, consoles and even tickets to the Champions League final, which will take place Saturday, May 25.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer