Telltale Games' The Walking Dead will be available at retail in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on May 10, the developer announced today.
Retail copies of the episodic zombie thriller will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. All versions will contain all five episodes on one disc and include subtitles in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The Walking Dead, set in the world of creator Robert Kirkmans' graphic novel series of the same name, was originally released one episode at a time throughout the spring and summer of 2012. The game is currently available in North America on PS3, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Mac and iOS devices. Last month PlayStation announced The Walking Dead will also be ported to PlayStation Vita, though a release window has yet to be revealed.
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Here's the opening to that Bayonetta anime they've been talking about forever
- Learn how to copy, and know when to steal