Telltale Games' The Walking Dead will be available at retail in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on May 10, the developer announced today.
Retail copies of the episodic zombie thriller will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. All versions will contain all five episodes on one disc and include subtitles in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The Walking Dead, set in the world of creator Robert Kirkmans' graphic novel series of the same name, was originally released one episode at a time throughout the spring and summer of 2012. The game is currently available in North America on PS3, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Mac and iOS devices. Last month PlayStation announced The Walking Dead will also be ported to PlayStation Vita, though a release window has yet to be revealed.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4