Telltale Games' The Walking Dead will be available at retail in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on May 10, the developer announced today.
Retail copies of the episodic zombie thriller will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. All versions will contain all five episodes on one disc and include subtitles in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The Walking Dead, set in the world of creator Robert Kirkmans' graphic novel series of the same name, was originally released one episode at a time throughout the spring and summer of 2012. The game is currently available in North America on PS3, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Mac and iOS devices. Last month PlayStation announced The Walking Dead will also be ported to PlayStation Vita, though a release window has yet to be revealed.
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- The Titanfall for Vita that wasn't and the decision that changed its name
- PS3 bundled with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for $269 at Walmart
- Meet the gay soldier you didn't know was in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City