Telltale Games' The Walking Dead will be available at retail in Europe, Australia and New Zealand on May 10, the developer announced today.
Retail copies of the episodic zombie thriller will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. All versions will contain all five episodes on one disc and include subtitles in French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The Walking Dead, set in the world of creator Robert Kirkmans' graphic novel series of the same name, was originally released one episode at a time throughout the spring and summer of 2012. The game is currently available in North America on PS3, Xbox 360, Windows PC, Mac and iOS devices. Last month PlayStation announced The Walking Dead will also be ported to PlayStation Vita, though a release window has yet to be revealed.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?