There will be spoilers.
It's been a week since BioShock Infinite launched, which we feel is about enough time to discuss every aspect of the game, right down to the shocking conclusion. Fair to say that if you haven't beaten the game yet, you do NOT want to watch the video above.
For a more complete examination of the game, Polygon editors Arthur Gies, Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick were joined by Adam Sessler, executive producer of Rev3 Games, and Ben Kuchera, editor-in-chief of The Penny Arcade Report. The discussion was recorded on Monday, March 25, after all those in attendance had completed BioShock Infinite.
In case you haven't gotten the hint so far: SPOILERS.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- On Patreon support
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse