There will be spoilers.
It's been a week since BioShock Infinite launched, which we feel is about enough time to discuss every aspect of the game, right down to the shocking conclusion. Fair to say that if you haven't beaten the game yet, you do NOT want to watch the video above.
For a more complete examination of the game, Polygon editors Arthur Gies, Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick were joined by Adam Sessler, executive producer of Rev3 Games, and Ben Kuchera, editor-in-chief of The Penny Arcade Report. The discussion was recorded on Monday, March 25, after all those in attendance had completed BioShock Infinite.
In case you haven't gotten the hint so far: SPOILERS.
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition