There will be spoilers.
It's been a week since BioShock Infinite launched, which we feel is about enough time to discuss every aspect of the game, right down to the shocking conclusion. Fair to say that if you haven't beaten the game yet, you do NOT want to watch the video above.
For a more complete examination of the game, Polygon editors Arthur Gies, Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick were joined by Adam Sessler, executive producer of Rev3 Games, and Ben Kuchera, editor-in-chief of The Penny Arcade Report. The discussion was recorded on Monday, March 25, after all those in attendance had completed BioShock Infinite.
In case you haven't gotten the hint so far: SPOILERS.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant