There will be spoilers.
It's been a week since BioShock Infinite launched, which we feel is about enough time to discuss every aspect of the game, right down to the shocking conclusion. Fair to say that if you haven't beaten the game yet, you do NOT want to watch the video above.
For a more complete examination of the game, Polygon editors Arthur Gies, Chris Plante and Russ Frushtick were joined by Adam Sessler, executive producer of Rev3 Games, and Ben Kuchera, editor-in-chief of The Penny Arcade Report. The discussion was recorded on Monday, March 25, after all those in attendance had completed BioShock Infinite.
In case you haven't gotten the hint so far: SPOILERS.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Thief: Sneak sneak, steal steal, curse curse
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- XBOne Classifieds
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!