Tomb Raider's second multiplayer DLC pack, the 1939 Multiplayer Map Pack, is now available on Xbox 360 for 320 Microsoft Points ($4) and will be released later today on Windows PC and PlayStation 3, publisher Square Enix announced today.
The 1939 map pack includes two new multiplayer maps: Dogfight, which takes place in areas on the island where experiments were conducted during World War II, and Forest Meadow, which offers clearings amid thickets of trees.
Square Enix also announced that the Caves and Cliffs Multiplayer Map Pack, which launched exclusively on Xbox 360 last month for 400 Microsoft Points ($5), will be released on PS3 and PC in mid-April. Any other launch-exclusive content, including pre-order bonus DLC, will be made available for all players to purchase today.
Fans of Tomb Raider's multiplayer component can expect a third piece of DLC, the Shipwrecked Multiplayer Map Pack, to be released in early May. That pack will contain two additional maps: Lost Fleet, which is set in and around a beached ship, and Himiko's Cradle, a mountaintop shrine that the island's scavengers hold dear.
Tomb Raider launched March 5 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. You can read our review here, and see a screenshot of each of the 1939 pack's maps above.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox