Puzzle shooting tunnel racer Dyad will launch for Windows PC through Steam, GOG and Dyadgame.com April 24, creator Shawn McGrath announced via Twitter.
Dyad's PC version will include the same content as the PlayStation 3 game. Those who pre-order the game will receive a 20 percent discount, and Dyad will be 10 percent off during its launch week.
Dyad's Steam release was leaked in February after a NeoGAF user uncovered a public version of the Steam Database. The game was initially expected to launch in March.
"I know I said I'd do it in March," McGrath said during the announcement video. "I lied. ... I had a kid and they're a lot of work."
Dyad launched for PlayStation 3 in 2012. You can watch McGrath's announcement video below.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- That bucket came from the moon: Yep, Destiny took the ice bucket challenge
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Sony closing down PlayStation Home in Japan and Asia