Puzzle shooting tunnel racer Dyad will launch for Windows PC through Steam, GOG and Dyadgame.com April 24, creator Shawn McGrath announced via Twitter.
Dyad's PC version will include the same content as the PlayStation 3 game. Those who pre-order the game will receive a 20 percent discount, and Dyad will be 10 percent off during its launch week.
Dyad's Steam release was leaked in February after a NeoGAF user uncovered a public version of the Steam Database. The game was initially expected to launch in March.
"I know I said I'd do it in March," McGrath said during the announcement video. "I lied. ... I had a kid and they're a lot of work."
Dyad launched for PlayStation 3 in 2012. You can watch McGrath's announcement video below.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom announced, has kind of a Zelda vibe