Puzzle shooting tunnel racer Dyad will launch for Windows PC through Steam, GOG and Dyadgame.com April 24, creator Shawn McGrath announced via Twitter.
Dyad's PC version will include the same content as the PlayStation 3 game. Those who pre-order the game will receive a 20 percent discount, and Dyad will be 10 percent off during its launch week.
Dyad's Steam release was leaked in February after a NeoGAF user uncovered a public version of the Steam Database. The game was initially expected to launch in March.
"I know I said I'd do it in March," McGrath said during the announcement video. "I lied. ... I had a kid and they're a lot of work."
Dyad launched for PlayStation 3 in 2012. You can watch McGrath's announcement video below.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The best new video game toys from Comic-Con
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'