The two-minute video demonstrates one-on-one sword combat and traversing the snowy environment on horseback.
"It takes some adjusting depending on your sight..." said "Chris Gallizzi" in response to a commenter's question if the technology really does cover users natural FOV. He went on to say that he was near sighted "so i had to adjust the FOV from 100 to 110 to make everything seem correct [sic]."
Vireio Perception includes support for games such as Half-Life 2, Left 4 Dead and Mirror's Edge. Last week, virtual reality specialists, Virtuix, released a video of someone playing Team Fortress 2 with an Oculus and a Virtuix Omni treadmill.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Nintendo lost $97M last quarter even with the success of Mario Kart 8
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer