Many Service Awards come with Hawken Credits, the in-game currency, which can range from 50HC an achievement for performing a certain amount of assisted kills, to 2,500HC for playing 100 hours of Hawken with the On the Clock 3 achievement.
Players can track their progression of awards by viewing Service Awards tab by clicking on their call-sign, and achievements are broken down by sub category, such as General, Game Modes, Mech Specific and Maps.
The Technician Update, which rolled out last week, also introduced the latest purchasable mech, the Technician. Meteor told Polygon in an interview that the mech is designed to make Hawken more accessible to new players.
Hawken is free-to-play and available for Windows PC.
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Swing Copters, clones and the dismal failure of the 'open' app store
- Destiny launch trailer shows combat readiness
- Watch 20 minutes of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain gameplay from Gamescom