We played Dead Island: Riptide and came to the conclusion that it's not much of an improvement over its predecessor. Vlambeer once again enters the clone wars as another iOS game, SkyFar, is accused of copying the studio's upcoming title, Luftrausers. The remaining assets from THQ's liquidation auction have finally found homes.
- Dead Island: Riptide review: a weak current
- New iOS game accused of cloning Vlambeer'sLuftrausers
- Nordic Games gets rights to 'substantially all' of remaining THQ properties, except for Homeworld and Drawn to Life
- Drawn to Life series acquired by 505 Games for $301K in second THQ auction
- Gearbox lands Homeworld rights with $1.35M bid, pending court approval
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC