We played Dead Island: Riptide and came to the conclusion that it's not much of an improvement over its predecessor. Vlambeer once again enters the clone wars as another iOS game, SkyFar, is accused of copying the studio's upcoming title, Luftrausers. The remaining assets from THQ's liquidation auction have finally found homes.
- Dead Island: Riptide review: a weak current
- New iOS game accused of cloning Vlambeer'sLuftrausers
- Nordic Games gets rights to 'substantially all' of remaining THQ properties, except for Homeworld and Drawn to Life
- Drawn to Life series acquired by 505 Games for $301K in second THQ auction
- Gearbox lands Homeworld rights with $1.35M bid, pending court approval
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 19
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 16.2: Chris Houlihan was here. Shhhhhhhhhh, its a secret to everyone.
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Mon Aug 18