We played Dead Island: Riptide and came to the conclusion that it's not much of an improvement over its predecessor. Vlambeer once again enters the clone wars as another iOS game, SkyFar, is accused of copying the studio's upcoming title, Luftrausers. The remaining assets from THQ's liquidation auction have finally found homes.
- Dead Island: Riptide review: a weak current
- New iOS game accused of cloning Vlambeer'sLuftrausers
- Nordic Games gets rights to 'substantially all' of remaining THQ properties, except for Homeworld and Drawn to Life
- Drawn to Life series acquired by 505 Games for $301K in second THQ auction
- Gearbox lands Homeworld rights with $1.35M bid, pending court approval
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible