We played Dead Island: Riptide and came to the conclusion that it's not much of an improvement over its predecessor. Vlambeer once again enters the clone wars as another iOS game, SkyFar, is accused of copying the studio's upcoming title, Luftrausers. The remaining assets from THQ's liquidation auction have finally found homes.
- Dead Island: Riptide review: a weak current
- New iOS game accused of cloning Vlambeer'sLuftrausers
- Nordic Games gets rights to 'substantially all' of remaining THQ properties, except for Homeworld and Drawn to Life
- Drawn to Life series acquired by 505 Games for $301K in second THQ auction
- Gearbox lands Homeworld rights with $1.35M bid, pending court approval
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?