Pre-orders of Realmforge Studios' Dark will come with digital bonus content including a strategy guide and music, publisher Kalypso Media announced today.
The bundle, pictured below, consists of an "extensive" digital strategy guide, digital versions of the game's theme song and a remix of it, digital wallpapers and a digital poster. Customers must pre-order the title from Amazon, Best Buy, EB Games or GameStop in order to receive the content. The Xbox 360 version of Dark will sell for $49.99; the stealth action title will also be available on Windows PC. Both versions will be released this summer.
Check out the most recent Dark trailer, which features vampire stealth action, here.
Update: A Kalypso representative told Polygon that the digital bonuses will also be available to those who pre-order the PC version of Dark. We've updated the story to reflect this.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Fenix Fire launches Kickstarter campaign for arcade adventure Source
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death