Pre-orders of Realmforge Studios' Dark will come with digital bonus content including a strategy guide and music, publisher Kalypso Media announced today.
The bundle, pictured below, consists of an "extensive" digital strategy guide, digital versions of the game's theme song and a remix of it, digital wallpapers and a digital poster. Customers must pre-order the title from Amazon, Best Buy, EB Games or GameStop in order to receive the content. The Xbox 360 version of Dark will sell for $49.99; the stealth action title will also be available on Windows PC. Both versions will be released this summer.
Check out the most recent Dark trailer, which features vampire stealth action, here.
Update: A Kalypso representative told Polygon that the digital bonuses will also be available to those who pre-order the PC version of Dark. We've updated the story to reflect this.
- Watch what Grand Theft Auto 4's killer PC mod does for its original trailer
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Wii version of Skylanders Trap Team bundled with Wii U download code