Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes, the standalone turn-based expansion to Stardock's fantasy-themed Elemental: Fallen Enchantress strategy game, will be released May 22 on Steam.
The $39.99 Windows PC game is available for pre-order on Valve's digital distribution platform. Those who purchased Elemental: War of Magic before Oct. 31, 2010 will receive the expansion for free. Owners of 2012's Elemental: Fallen Enchantress can purchase the expansion for $19.99.
As with the previous game, Derek Paxton, whose work includes Fall from Heaven, a game he described as "a dark fantasy game mod" for Civilization 4, served as lead designer on Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes.
The developer designed the DRM-free game "to be played on even relatively low-end PCs." It requires at least Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8, a 2.4 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM. Announced in early February, the expansion will add new monsters, a skill tree-based leveling system, larger maps and more.
- This is a video game (and it's the best thing ever)
- The Sims 4 gameplay video - 48 hours in the life of a Sim
- Here's your first look at Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and Xbox One
- Nearly 1K developers sign letter to end intolerance in the games community (update)
- What do these major changes to Twitch mean for eSports?