A new feature sheds light on just what happened to that fan-made My Little Pony fighting game. Dead Island: Riptide collector's editions in some regions are still shipping with the bloody severed female torso. Ratchet and Clank are getting their own animated feature film in 2015, and Nordic Games — the company that bought most of THQ's remaining IP — is already looking into what to do with its new acquisitions.
- Bronies fighting ponies: the magic of friendship
- Dead Island: Riptide edition with severed torso statue still available in Europe, Australia
- Ratchet & Clank movie coming to theaters in 2015, teaser trailer released
- Nordic Games asks fans what they should do next with Darksiders, former dev replies
- Nordic Games promises to look into MX vs ATV's missing DLC, downed servers
- The future of Darksiders, Red Faction and THQ's other IP at Nordic Games
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Insured Profits Review - The TRUTH!
- GET > Insured Profits Review, Download Insured Profits System Now
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20