A new feature sheds light on just what happened to that fan-made My Little Pony fighting game. Dead Island: Riptide collector's editions in some regions are still shipping with the bloody severed female torso. Ratchet and Clank are getting their own animated feature film in 2015, and Nordic Games — the company that bought most of THQ's remaining IP — is already looking into what to do with its new acquisitions.
- Bronies fighting ponies: the magic of friendship
- Dead Island: Riptide edition with severed torso statue still available in Europe, Australia
- Ratchet & Clank movie coming to theaters in 2015, teaser trailer released
- Nordic Games asks fans what they should do next with Darksiders, former dev replies
- Nordic Games promises to look into MX vs ATV's missing DLC, downed servers
- The future of Darksiders, Red Faction and THQ's other IP at Nordic Games
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 22
- Yakuza 5 (Ryū ga Gotoku 5) Fan Translation Gone?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 22
- Destiny Beta
- I just want a gritty mature MOBA