A new feature sheds light on just what happened to that fan-made My Little Pony fighting game. Dead Island: Riptide collector's editions in some regions are still shipping with the bloody severed female torso. Ratchet and Clank are getting their own animated feature film in 2015, and Nordic Games — the company that bought most of THQ's remaining IP — is already looking into what to do with its new acquisitions.
- Bronies fighting ponies: the magic of friendship
- Dead Island: Riptide edition with severed torso statue still available in Europe, Australia
- Ratchet & Clank movie coming to theaters in 2015, teaser trailer released
- Nordic Games asks fans what they should do next with Darksiders, former dev replies
- Nordic Games promises to look into MX vs ATV's missing DLC, downed servers
- The future of Darksiders, Red Faction and THQ's other IP at Nordic Games
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Which platform will you get Dark Souls 2 on?
- The best song in a video game?
- Controller Design Competition
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward