A new feature sheds light on just what happened to that fan-made My Little Pony fighting game. Dead Island: Riptide collector's editions in some regions are still shipping with the bloody severed female torso. Ratchet and Clank are getting their own animated feature film in 2015, and Nordic Games — the company that bought most of THQ's remaining IP — is already looking into what to do with its new acquisitions.
- Bronies fighting ponies: the magic of friendship
- Dead Island: Riptide edition with severed torso statue still available in Europe, Australia
- Ratchet & Clank movie coming to theaters in 2015, teaser trailer released
- Nordic Games asks fans what they should do next with Darksiders, former dev replies
- Nordic Games promises to look into MX vs ATV's missing DLC, downed servers
- The future of Darksiders, Red Faction and THQ's other IP at Nordic Games
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Reconsidering Columbine
- Help Nipah build a PC
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- On Patreon support
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall