The trailer for Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut reintroduces gamers to the upcoming physiological horror game which first launched in 2010.
The game's creator, Hidetaka "Swery" Suehiro, told Polygon that he treated The Director's Cut as a new project, and that he wants to satisfy the cult fans and draw in new ones with the game's upcoming release.
The relaunch was first announced March last year and is slated for release on April 30 for 3. It includes PlayStation Move functionality which will help with gun battles.
In February, Polygon interviewed Suehiro, where he discussed the development struggles and future prospects of Deadly Premonition.
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Revelations DLC reintroduces Alucard March 25