The Xbox 360 version of NCAA Football 14, the upcoming installment in EA Tiburon's college football franchise, will include Kinect commands in offline modes, a representative from EA told Polygon.
EA informed Joystiq this morning that the game would have Kinect functionality similar to its implementation in the Madden series. Polygon reached out to EA and received a statement confirming the Kinect commands.
"Functionality will be similar to what we did in Madden NFL 13 last year, and will focus on pre-play voice commands for things like audibles, hurry-up offense, etc.," the representative said.
NCAA Football 14 is set for release July 9, 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. For more on the game and what the developers are doing to spice up the presentation, be sure to read Polygon's interview with Ben Haumiller, one of the producers at EA Tiburon.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell