Microsoft will be showing its "full line-up of blockbuster gaming experiences" for the next-generation Xbox at E3 this year, it was announced today.
In an email sent to Polygon from Microsoft's representatives, it was confirmed that in addition the reveal of the next Xbox on May 21 in Redmond, WA, Microsoft's E3 briefing this year at the Galen Center in Los Angeles on June 10 will "continue the conversation and showcase" the new console's software line-up.
Online streams will be set up for both events. The Xbox reveal will commence May 21 at 1 p.m. ET. Microsoft's E3 press conference will commence June 10 at 1 p.m. ET. More information on where to watch the press conferences will be available closer to those dates.
Polygon will be covering both presentations.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)